Ochil View Tenants will:
- Take good care of their home and not cause damage to any part of it, as set out in sections 5.15 to 5.18 of the Tenancy Agreement: e.g. not allowing waste pipes to block, report landlord’s repairs promptly.
- Be responsible for any damage in their home which has been caused by people they have admitted to their house.
- Be present or nominate a representative to be present when a repair operative or contractor attends.
- Not undertake repairs, alterations or improvements without approval from the Association.
- Not undertake repairs to items which are listed as the responsibility of the Association.