The Association will:
- Keep your property wind and water-tight and reasonably fit for habitation.
- Maintain the following areas (as set out in sections 5.1 to 5.14 of your Tenancy Agreement): The structure and exterior of the property, e.g. walls, roofs chimneys, external doors, windows, etc; heating and hot water installations, sanitary fittings, water heaters, back boilers, sinks, basins, baths, WC’s, pipework, electrical circuits, switches and outlet points, smoke alarms, etc; common areas, e.g. stairs, stair lighting etc.
- Give you 24 hours notice in writing of access being required for inspection or routine maintenance.
- Force entry to carry out repairs in the case of emergency.
- Leave your property in a secure condition and provide advice regarding access when we do force entry.
- Recharge you for damage which you have caused to your or your neighbours homes.
- Not hold keys to your property.
Click here to read our Lettable Standard 2016 document.