Repairs and Maintenance
My Recent Repairs
A repair for your property can be reported using the following methods: -
- By telephone during Office Hours:
- for non-gas repairs on 07857 650 038 / 07857 650 040 / 07857 650 042
- for gas repairs call City Technical on 0333 202 0708
- By telephone out with Office Hours:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting our office at Ochil House, Marshill, Alloa, FK10 1AB.
As a tenant, you must take good care of your home and not cause damage to any part of it. We will carry out most of the repairs needed in your home however there are some exceptions.
Alterations and Improvements
Should you wish to make alterations or improvements to your home, you must apply for permission before having any work carried out. This does not include internal decoration to the property.
The Association want to ensure our houses are in the best condition possible, so our tenants can feel comfortable in their homes. We achieve this by investing in major repairs such as replacement kitchens, bathrooms, windows, doors, roofs and heating systems.
Ochil View Housing Association receive an annual budget from the Scottish Government to allow us to carry out medical adaptations to ensure you can live as safely and independently as possible.
The Association is responsible for insuring the main structure of our properties but always encourage tenants to take out contents insurance so that their personal belongings are protected in event of any mishap.