Repairs and Maintenance

My Recent Repairs

Login or register to view your recent repairs

Reporting Methods

A repair for your property can be reported using the following methods: -

  • MyHome
  • By telephone during Office Hours:
    • for non-gas repairs on 01259 722899
    • for gas repairs call City Technical on 0333 202 0708
  • By telephone out with Office Hours:
    • for non-gas emergencies call QAPM Ltd on
      • Electrician - 07989427310
      • Plumber - 07827343775
      • Joiner - 07976479245
  • for gas emergencies call City Technical on 0333 202 0708
  • By email to 
  • By visiting our office at Ochil House, Marshill, Alloa, FK10 1AB.


As a tenant, you must take good care of your home and not cause damage to any part of it. We will carry out most of the repairs needed in your home however there are some exceptions.

Find out more about our and your responsibilities 

Alterations and Improvements

Should you wish to make alterations or improvements to your home, you must apply for permission before having any work carried out. This does not include internal decoration to the property.

Find out more about alterations and improvements


The Association want to ensure our houses are in the best condition possible, so our tenants can feel comfortable in their homes. We achieve this by investing in major repairs such as replacement kitchens, bathrooms, windows, doors, roofs and heating systems.

Read more about our planned investment


Ochil View Housing Association receive an annual budget from the Scottish Government to allow us to carry out medical adaptations to ensure you can live as safely and independently as possible.

Find out how to apply for an adaption and who pays for it


The Association is responsible for insuring the main structure of our properties but always encourage tenants to take out contents insurance so that their personal belongings are protected in event of any mishap.

Read more about why you need insurance