Make A Complaint

We welcome suggestions on how our services could be improved.  If you have any comments, feedback or ideas on how to improve our service then please let us know.

Our staff undertake satisfaction surveys by phone to a random selection of tenants who report a repair.

If you are contacted, please take the time to answer the questions and provide your feedback.  Everyone who takes part is entered into our monthly prize draw and could win £30!

We aim to provide a good service at all times however sometimes things can go wrong.  Anyone who receives or requests a service from us can use our Complaints Procedure concerning any aspect of our service you are unhappy about.  For example:

  • If a repair has not been done properly
  • If you have not received information you asked for
  • If you feel that a member of staff, Management Committee Member or contractor has behaved badly towards you
  • If you feel you have experienced unfair discrimination

To make a complaint you can contact us in person, over the phone or by e-mail.  Alternatively, you can complete our online Complaints Form or a paper copy can be downloaded and posted to us.

All complaints will be resolved as quickly as possible and where possible, within the timescales we set out.  For Stage 1 complaints this is 5 working days and covers those that require little investigation or are relatively straightforward to resolve.  If the complaint needs more time to resolve, or is of a more serious nature, it will be treated as a Stage 2 complaint.

When a complaint is dealt with at Stage 2, we will write to you outlining who will deal with the complaint and the timescale to resolve it.  Any decision reached at Stage 2 is the Association’s final response.

If you remain dissatisfied after you have used our Complaints Procedure you can contact the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO).  Their contact details are:

Bridgeside House

99 McDonald Road



Their freepost address is:


Freephone: 0800 377 7330

Online contact


Linked documents:

External links: