How to get involved
Getting involved with Ochil View
There are a range of different ways you can become involved with Ochil View and participate in our decision making process:
• Give feedback on the service we provide to you. We record all feedback we receive and use this to help to improve service, wherever possible
• Visit our Facebook page and leave a comment there. If you’re a Facebook user, search for Ochil View. You’ll see our logo and a picture of Ochil House on our page.
• Start a local Residents Association: We will provide practical support and training and a start-up grant to meet any costs you incur.
• Become a member of Ochil View – any tenant can become a member and stand to be elected to the Management Committee at the AGM or if any vacancies arise during the year
• Register to complete online surveys or surveys by post. Leave your details at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/involvedresident
• Tell us your email address and we will let you know when there are new surveys online to be completed
• Come on an estate walkabout with us – we’ll tell you on Facebook and by text when one is happening in your area.
• Send you views by text to 07860020474