My Home

Once you have registered, simply log in to:

  • Check your rent account balance
  • Make a payment
  • Report and track repairs
  • Update your personal information
  • View and print rent statements
  • Check messages
  • View and download letters and documents
  • Give us feedback
  • Complete permission forms i.e. carrying out adaptations, keeping a pet

If you do not have an online account, you can register below

Register for My Home

You will need to know your current tenancy number (which you can find on your rent statement), and have a valid email address to use this service.

Friends & Family Access to My Home 

If you receive help from a family member or a friend, then you can arrange for a Friends and Family My Home account. This enables someone else to have access to My Home on your behalf. This could be someone who has Power of Attorney to help you manage your affairs however, it doesn’t have to be, you can authorise for someone to have access on your behalf.

You can apply for a Friends and Family account by clicking the link below or if you would like more information then please contact a member of the Housing team by phoning or emailing

Apply for Friends and Family Access

Friends and Family Log in

My Home User Guide

For more information on how to use My Home, please click on the link below.

My Home User Guide 

Our Digital Champions Can Help

If you would like to find out more about My Home our Digital Champions are there to help you. We have dedicated staff who will guide you through registering and all the tasks that you will be able to do on My Home. They can guide you through all the options and make sure you are getting the very best out of your My Home account.

It may be that you are already registered but are unsure how to pay your rent, update your household information or report a repair. If this is the case, then our Digital Champions can help you with this.

If you would like one of our Digital Champions to contact, you about My Home then please email and ask for a referral or give the Association a call.