In order to understand the condition our properties are in, we carry out “stock condition” surveys. These surveys determine if the component is at the end of its useful life and when future works will be required. We use this information to build up programmes for the next 3-5 years and to make sure we plan our budgets properly over the next 30 years.
Before we carry out works in your home, we will agree the following with you:-
- What the proposed work consists of;
- When it will start and how long it will take;
- Discuss any colour or layout choices you may have;
- Discuss anything you need to do ahead of time (such as emptying your old kitchen etc);
- Discuss any particular needs you may have which might affect the works.
Once work is complete, we will check that the works have been carried out to a high standard.
To see where we are investing during the current year please read our Planned Investment leaflet.
- Planned Maintenance Policy
- Asset Management Strategy [NO LINK]