The Association is responsible for insuring the main structure of our properties but always encourage tenants to take out contents insurance so that their personal belongings are protected in the event of any mishap.

Why do I need it?

It’s a good idea to consider what a home contents insurance policy would cover you for in order to help you make an informed decision on whether you need one.

Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions.

No matter how careful you are, there’s always a risk that your belongings could be broken, damaged or stolen so home contents insurance can help provide peace of mind.

The pay as you go home contents insurance schemes can offer you insurance for the contents of your home including cover for items such as furniture, carpets, curtains, clothes, bedding, electrical items, jewellery, pictures and ornaments.