How to get Involved
There are a range of different ways you can become involved with Ochil View and participate in our decision-making process:
- Give feedback on the service we provide to you. We record all feedback we receive and use this to help to improve service, wherever possible. You can do this by contacting us direct or by using the How are we doing? Praise and complain buttons at the top of the page.
- Visit our Facebook page and leave a comment there.
- Start a local Residents Association: We will provide practical support and training and a start-up grant to meet any costs you incur.
- You can become a member of Ochil View. If you become a member then you can stand to be elected to the Management Committee at the Annual General Meeting or if any vacancies arise during the year you can get elected onto the Committee (see below).
- Register to complete online surveys or surveys by post. We carry out a number of surveys and consultation exercises during the year. We will notify you of any survey or consultation however, if you would like to become a Registered Interested Tenant and participate in regular feedback then please let us know by email on email@example.com for tenants and firstname.lastname@example.org for owners or just let a member of staff know.
- Come on an estate walkabout with us. We will tell our tenants on Facebook and by text when we are going to be in your area. If you wish to participate and join us then please contact Vicki Brown, Assistant Property Services Officer.
- If you are a owner, you can take part in our Annual Owners Meetings which are due to be re-introduced later in 2020.
- Send you views by text to 07860020474.
How to become a Committee member
To be considered for a place on the Management Committee we require you to provide us with some information.
To "register an interest" please complete the form below (or download, complete and return the Management Committee Registration of Interest Form)
To help you, please refer to the Eligibility Criteria
Other useful documents which provide additional information can be found below:
- Being a Committee Member of OVHA
- Committee Member Information Pack [LINK TO FOLLOW]
Anyone wishing to have an initial chat about becoming a Committee Member should contact the Association by email: email@example.com