Applying For Rented Accommodation

If you are looking for housing in Clackmannanshire Ochil View operates a Choice Based Allocation system called Homehunt.  We do not have a waiting list. We advertise our properties for let so that you can apply for the properties you want. You must be registered to apply for properties with us, you can do this online at We are moving to a new system called These Homes from March 2021, for more information please visit the These Homes page 

We have a priority pass system that takes account of your need for a house. By law we must give priority for specific housing needs. We have rules to try to make our system work fairly, and we know that we won’t be able to help everyone who needs a home.

Ochil View also operate a Common Housing Register with Clackmannanshire Council and Paragon Housing Association, when you register with us, we will share your details with them, so you can apply with all three landlords by completing one registration form.

Changes coming soon to UK law will affect some people’s right to live and work in Scotland. These changes, which take effect from 30 June 2021, will also affect some people’s right to certain benefits. Click here for more information 

Advice and Information

Title Added On File Size
EU Settlement Scheme Information Thu, 25 Feb 2021 423KB
Information For Applicants Adaptations Thu, 04 Feb 2021 132KB
Clacks Common Housing Registration Form Fri, 05 Feb 2021 2MB
Homelessness Housing Circumstances Pass Form Fri, 05 Feb 2021 1MB
Medical Priority Pass Form Fri, 05 Feb 2021 90KB
Overcrowding Underoccupation Pass Form Fri, 05 Feb 2021 1MB
Personal Circumstances Flat Transfer Support Pass Form Fri, 05 Feb 2021 1MB